Moving from iOS to Android

[复制链接]
RyanCaleb 发表于 2017-11-10 15:36:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 简体中文繁體中文

印度 Mumbai

Ok I'll start by saying I've been using iPhones since the 3G and have owned the 3GS, 4 and currently currently the 4S

I was a bit excited about the release of the iPhone 5 but was disappointed with the keynote and I feel the apple no longer lead the smartphone market (they probably have not for a while but I havent been looking for a new phone for a while either :-P)

So I'm thinking about switching to android for my next contract with Telstra or might just buy outright.

In particular the galaxy note 2 I've been looking at the galaxy note 1 with interest for a while and have gotten over the size and it's now the leading factor witch is swaying me to have the galaxy note 2 as my next phone.

Ok I've told my story now for my questions there at people who have made transition to android from IOS In the past.

Do you regret leaving IOS for Android? Did you go back? Why?

What are the advantages of Android over IOS? And vice versa.

Do you ever feel that some companies / developers forget about android when releasing new apps / games? (I ask because on many occasions as an IOS user I can remember thinking that it would suck to be on android because they miss out on this APp / game

My main pros for android ATM particularly the galaxy note II are

- The ability to carry a spare battery
- Large screen
- smart pen althought this may be a gimmick ?? Thoughts ??

I'm not trying to start a fanboy war just want to see what people experiences have been like in the past after making the swap.

Cheers
For more you can check

whiteboard animation        

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册/Sign up

本版积分规则

恶趣味 ( 粤ICP备15065270号

GMT+8, 2017-12-15 19:58

WWW.EQUWEI.COM

© 2001-2016